THE CHURCH OF CHRIST - Spiritual Movement

Website created by the Youth Fellowship

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Evangelism

Yaw Frimpong
Site Owner
WHY SHOULD IT BE DIFFICULT FOR THE LEARNED TO ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR? I was once mentoring a Robotic Engineering student, studying in one of the South African Universities. One day this student asked me "Sir I can sense that you are a Christian, looking at the way you keep referring to God in our conversations. How can a Scientist like you believe in Jesus and God?" Beloved I am sure many of you reading this piece still share the same opinion with my student. The truth of the matter is that, the shallow learned believes things of this world came by itself but the in-depth learner understands that there is a superior creater and designer who did all that we see in the universe. It would be better for you and I to believe and accept God and His beloved son Jesus as our Creator and Saviour, to have the comfort, peace of mind, knowledge of discovery, and everlasting life, than to sit down and argue without evidence and die. My beloved accept Jesus into your life this day, study the Bible (the root of all understanding and discovery) and live a righteous life and it shall be well with you. Amen
--
October 15, 2018 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kofi arboh
Join The Church of Christ (Spiritual Movement) from 9th to 11th November, 2018 to celebrate God's abundant grace and mercy at the Jubilee Park in Cape Coast It's a Diamond Jubilee of the Church God loves you
October 15, 2018 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.